You’ve been there… You put a comb or brush to hair to fight some tangles and to your surprise (or maybe not) your hair fights back!!
So what do you do? Forcing the brush through will rip your strands causing split ends and breakage. But WHO has the time to coax every knot into submission??
Well we’ve got just the answer to all of your tangled and teased prayers my friend… APPLE CIDER VINEGAR!
It’ll be just like your best friend: easy to find and cheap to buy! Ok ok, that was petty. I apologize. But you get the point!
ACV has numerous of health benefits, but not many people know that it is also great for hair! Some benefits includes detangling, removes build-up and cleans scalp, and leaves hair shiny and bouncy!
And the process is SO EASY, you’ll be kicking yourself for all of the hair you’ve lost in the battle against knots. Here’s how you do it:
- Mix equal parts of ACV and water in a spray or applicator bottle
- Saturate your strands from root to the ends
- Place a clear, plastic shower cap on your hair for 20-30 min
- Shampoo and condition
- Gently comb or brush your hair starting from the ends and working your way up to the roots
The tangles literally melt away! But a couple of warnings….
- It doesn’t smell the best…. but the results are totally worth! Plus, after you shampoo and condition your hair the smell should be very faint if not completely gone!
- Avoid your eyes at ALL COSTS! It will burn! Be VERY careful, especially if using this method with children. If so, this could be super helpful
Try it and let us know how it goes!